STANDARD ECONOMY MODEL FEATURES
Master Builder Ten-Year Limited Warranty and complete DBU Home Owners’ Guide.
Tiled entry, air-conditioned laundry, walk-in closet and full pantry most models.
Energy Star Efficient; DBU’s Standard Economy Model homes qualify for EPA’s Energy Star certificate with these features: 14 SEER AC unit with 410A refrigerant, digital thermostat, efficient air filters, Low E Alside windows, R38 attic insulation, R19 sidewall batts w/ 1” exterior foam, air barrier poly-sealing (doors, windows, bottom plates, and penetrations) w/ split batts, sealing of return/supply cans & R6 flex ducts, advanced framing techniques to DOE OEV standards, energy efficient hot water heater, low flow toilets, low VOC emission paints & carpets, and blower door & duct blaster testing with HERS inspection and rating for the Energy Star certificate. Other energy upgrade options include; R50 attic insulation, R21 sidewall batts, radiant barrier TechShield roof sheeting, Sola-Tubes, spray foam insulation, hot water heater upgrade, etc. Click here for Energy Star specs DBU.
Other Standard Economy Model Features:
- Impressive vaulted ceilings LR / DR, one or more pot shelves, rounded corners in great room.
- Quality double stainless steel kitchen sink. MOEN chrome faucets. Formica counters, tile options.
- Entree styled cabinets to brighten the kitchen, your choice of manufacturer.
- Oven/range, 30″ hood, dishwasher, quiet disposal. Recessed light over sink.
- Breakfast bar. Select your colors on Formica kitchen counters. Tile and solid counter options.
- Indirect light receptacle on pot shelf
- Tile roofs are standard on all DBU models.
- Provincial panel style exterior doors with dead bolts for security. Sliding glass door to patio.
- Provincial panel interior doors to complement the exterior. Full weather stripping.
- Upgraded flat and semi-gloss paint throughout interior, pick your colors.
- Living space exterior walls 2×6 studs reinforced with cross bracing and shear panels.
- DOE OEV framing with mid-span fire blocks on all external walls for crack control and strength.
- Pre-wired for phones and TVs in each room … not just 2 or 3 as others do. Pre-wired and pre-plumbed for bubbler and timer. Wired for ceiling fans in most rooms and rear patio.
- WIRSBO AQU APEX high tech water system, 25 year limited warranty.
- One linen closet. Stylish single interior trim strip.
- Pre-plumbed for reverse osmosis, soft water, icemaker, and garage laundry tub.
- Generous allowances on appliances, light fixtures, floor coverings, cabinets, etc.
- Electric 50 gallon hot water tank. Garage wired for opener. 400 sq. ft. driveway allowance.
- Finished garage, 8’ ceiling, insulated sidewalls. Standard four-panel metal garage 16 x 7 OH door.
- Full RV hook-up with water, electrical, and dump. All copper wiring.
- A big 20′ rear covered patio on most models. Expansion options available.
- Sewer or septic tank connection allowance included. Termite protection guarantee.
- Sole plate treated and caulked to foundation for crawling insect control.
See our web site www.dbuhomes.com for over 70 floor plans.
You can save up to $8,000 or more on home costs by purchasing your own lot.
TURNKEY Construction…includes sales tax, all permits, licenses, septic tank or sewer hoop-up, water meter, above ground electric service, etc. You provide the lot ready to build on. If you wish, we’ll supervise the survey, PERC test, and grading work. Landscaping and ceiling fan installation not included. All dimensions and specs are approximate. Builder reserves the right to make minor and normal adjustments due to material availability and construction conditions. Prices and specs are subject to change due to market conditions. Some models have additional upgrades and changes from these specifications. Economy options available. Prices and specs subject to change. 10-7-14